


Well, Christmas and my graduation are fast approaching. I hate to have the Christmas season end. Every year it seems to go too fast. Part of the problem has always been that I am so focused on finishing a semester and preparing for finals, that I don't get to ponder and enjoy the season until after I'm done. Even then, I wonder about my grades and how well I did on my projects. Perhaps next year will be better now that I'm done with school. Still, it has been a wonderful season started out when we traveled to Ammon and Liz's house for Thanksgiving. This year, I have felt a special appreciation for the blessings the Lord has given me and my family. There are many families in our ward that have so little this year, and hurts me to think how they must be struggling. I look forward to carrying on the tradition established by my parents to take a turkey to a needy family. We are planning to make the delivery tonight and I'm sure the girls will be so excited.
Last night we went to Uncle Dave's and Aunt Nola's home for chili and then went on our annual Christmas caroling. We visit the same elderly families every year and it was fun to here my kids and Angie's kids recall visiting certain homes. Gary and Angie and their kids were there as well as Ed and Denise's family, Marie, Jessy, and Carolyn, and Uncle Dave and Aunt Nola. I had to leave early for a church meeting, but made it to the end of the caroling. Amy and I talked that night of how much we love our family and how good they all are. I love Christmas!!!
1 comment:
You guys have such a cute family.
Miss ya,
Nick
Post a Comment